GOING FOR GOWNS
Even the mention of the word ‘gown’ makes you think of luxury, opulence and richness. All the etiquette and poise you have imbibed over the years seem to emerge to the surface. It does not matter whether you are wearing exquisite evening gowns for special occasions or slipping into your nightgown after a long day, gowns are all equally special.
Gowns help in accentuating your body, in a way that only very few other garments can. But this doesn’t mean that every gown design will suit every body type, so pick ones that flatter you. Read on to know about the kinds of gowns and the ones you can shop for on ujiba.com.
5 TYPES OF GOWNS
Here are five types of gowns that you can expect to find when shopping for one.
1. BALL GOWN – These gowns are worn to a ball, prom or a formal event. Typically, they are off the shoulder, low décolletage with long bouffant style skirts. They are usually dressed with an expensive, sheer stole and vintage jewellery
2. BOUFFANT GOWN – They have a full skirt that is similar to hoop skirts. They are sometimes supported by a petticoat underneath, and they are either mid-calf length or floor length.
3. EVENING GOWN – These gowns are for formal events or cocktail parties. They are made of fabrics such as velvet, chiffon, satin, etc. Evening gowns come in cuts such as mermaid, A-line and trumpet cut.
4. TEA GOWN – Gowns such as these go back to the 19th century. They are made of lightweight fabrics and worn for an informal event or at a house party.
5. NIGHTGOWN – This is a loose fit garment, exclusively worn at home or indoors. They are made out of silk, nylon and cotton with lace or delicate embroidery.Some of them can be worn as a slip under other outfits.
SHOP THE BEST GOWNS ONLINE
These gowns for girls and women are elegant, modern and you’ll definitely enjoy wearing them.
CUTECUMBER GIRL CREAM-COLOURED PRINTED FIT AND FLARE DRESS
A double-layered gown that will make any four to eight-year-old girl look like an angel. The rose print on the fabric will stand out with red buckled shoes or sandals.
THE SILHOUETTE STORE WOMEN PINK SELF DESIGN MAXI DRESS
This flowy, cold shoulder number will make you shine at the next evening cocktail party. Mix bronzer with your body lotion to make your skin glow, pop a bold wine coloured lipstick and T-strap heels to finish the look.
LABEL RITU KUMAR WOMEN MAROON MAXI DRESS
The deep V neck of this sleeveless, high-low hem classic red fit and flare number is reminiscent of the glam 60’s in Hollywood. A smoky eye, nude lip and delicate strappy heels are all it will take to make you look like a diva in it.
GOWNS ON UJIBA
We, at UJIBA, pride ourselves on bringing you nothing but the best designer gowns online. You can shop from the comfort of wherever you are, for dresses, shorts, palazzo pants, stylish tops, shoes, accessories and so much more. We offer you the best discounts on authentic products with free shipping options, COD and even a thirty-day return policy. So, make a beeline for the best online retail therapy around.